I want U.S. Citizens To Know..

..that HIV care is provided in EVERY country of the European Union regardless of ability to pay. We in the European Union see the access to health care as a basic human right. So United States citizens should listen to those who advocate for universal health care in their country. Further, right-minded people in the European Union are shocked and amazed that the United States of America can wage wars costing trillons of dollars while its own people die from the want of HIV pills once or twice- a- day. So, Doctor Robert, I have great respect for your voice, compassion, concern, justice, and the willingness to make today a little brighter than yesterday, and for speaking out for those that seem to have no voice in the United States of America regarding the right to health care. Kind regards, Kurt.

Hi Kurt,

I absolutely agree with you (and all the industrialized nations of the world, including all the countries in the European Union): access to health care is indeed a basic human right! That the U.S. has 47 million people who don't have health care and an additional 25 million who are underinsured is morally reprehensible. (Michael Moore's movie "Sicko" documents this well.) Certainly, any American with a moral conscience must vote for Obama and the Democrats in November to address this shameful situation. McBush, I mean McCain, is not seriously addressing this issue. As Hillary said tonight in her excellent speech at the Democratic National Convention: "No way. No how. No McCain!" (Sounds like she's been reading my forum!)

Thanks Kurt for taking the time to write in.

Be well. Stay well.

FATIGUE, SWEATING AND BLOODY URINE
Hiv problems