FATIGUE, SWEATING AND BLOODY URINE

My mother, who is in her seventies, was diagnosed with AIDS about three years ago. She frequently experiences a bad metallic taste in her mouth, loses her appetite, sweats profusely and feels weak. Recently, she became ill with a fever, was not able to eat well for several days, and when her urine turned bloody in color that was a sign that something was very wrong. She is actually experiencing the same symptoms as when the disease was first diagnosed. Can you please explain what is going on?

Unfortunately, I cannot explain what's going on based on the limited information provided, but I can advise you what to do. Your mother needs to see her HIV specialist without delay. Fevers, sweating, decreased appetite and bloody urine are indeed signs something is wrong. She'll need to be examined and have some tests run to determine the exact cause of her problems. Encourage her not to delay. Immediate evaluation is warranted.

Political Views? (BARACK OBAMA PLAN TO FIGHT HIV/AIDS)
I want U.S. Citizens To Know..