Anoth Bush rant...

Dear Dr Bob, I was up late at night as i couldnt sleep (on Atripla) and was reading some of your anti-Bush comments, made me laugh so hard .. so please have another rant on me! Be well

Guy from UK

Hey Guy from UK,

Stay tuned and I'll keep them coming, as we are in the final countdown to Crawford. Yeah! The end of Dubya's Reign of Error is near. His approval rating is now so low that apparently the only thing he's above is the law. It's amazing it took so long for so many Americans to realize Dubya's driveway doesn't quite go all the way to the street, so to speak.

Perhaps I'll let Maureen Dowd rant against Bush today. Did you read her column in today's New York Times? It begins: "America's back in the cold war and W.'s back on vacation. Talk about your fearful symmetry. After eight years, the president's gut remains gullible. He'll go out as he came in ignoring reality; failing to foresee, prevent or even prepare for disasters; misinterpreting intelligence reports; misreading people; and handling crises in ways that makes them exponentially worse. He has spent 469 days of his presidency kicking back at his ranch, and 450 days cavorting at Camp David. And there's still time to mountain-bike through another historic disaster. As Russian troops continued to manhandle parts of Georgia on Friday, President Bush chastised Russian leaders that "bullying and intimidation are not acceptable ways to conduct foreign policy in the 21st century" and then flew off to Crawford." BRAVO MAUREEN.

Be well. Now go back to bed and have pleasant dreams about future President Obama.

Diving platelets make a splash
Scared!