|Thanks for the posts
Aug 12, 2008
I just want to say thank you for always having such a positive outlook and sharing that with others. Your forum posts are informative and helpful and always have a touch of natural humour that brightens, even the "saddest" subjects. You're fabulous. :)
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your thanks and the ranking of "fabulous!"
CSA54 catalitic antibodies
- Does Black People Have Hiv More Often Than White People?
- Is Becoming Hiv Positive After One Time Sex Rare?
- When And Why Do Herpes Outbreaks Occur?
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Treatment For Hair Loss From Syphilis?
- What Does It Mean To Have A Positive Hpv Blood Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.