Aug 12, 2008
How many hours after applying Testim to the upper arms must pass before a female can touch them?
Response from Dr. Frascino
It's recommended that you apply Testim to your shoulders after your morning shower, rub it in and then let it dry before covering the area with your shirt. It takes several hours for the Testim to be absorbed through the skin. Testosterone is not safe for women and children, so it is recommended to keep the application site covered with clothing to help avoid the risk of direct contact with that area. If skin-to-skin contact is anticipated, wash the application site with soap and water to avoid transference.
Thanks for the posts
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Topping Without Condom
- What Is The Risk Of Licking Vagina?
- Do Black Spots Mean I Have Hiv?
- Sore Throat Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.