I need you help now please!!!

I am currently in college and I have never had sex. As a 21 year young lady I know there are many effects of sex which include unwanted pregnancy and risk of catching an std. my major concern however is that recently I met a guy online and we dated a little after. I asked him to have an HIV test before I can give myself to him. He did that and came out negative. We never had sex but he gave me oral and rubbed his unprotected penis around my clit and part of my vagina. We broke up a month after that and I had no problems with that because I had no illnesses. this summer I met another guy at the club who said had lived in South Africa. We kissed and I gave a blowjob with a protected penis cos he had a condom on and he gave me oral sex without any protection. It's been some weeks now and I had the flu with some masses of spots around my lips. it appears like a rash and is formed at just one side. It is summer here and very hot in TX I dont see why I have the flu. Do I stand the risk of having HIV AIDS. I am really scared because I am entering pharmacy school just next year I have a future ahead of me wouldnt let that destroy it for me...PLEASE HELP!!!

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Anal sex
ABOUT IMMIGRATING (TRAVEL BAN)