Aug 10, 2008
Can you contract HIV through anal sex if your partner is negative. My partner is a female and she likes anal sex is this safe for us both.
Response from Dr. Frascino
This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.
I need you help now please!!!
- Hiv Rapid Test Window Period
- What's The Difference Between The Hiv Virus And Herpes?
- Difference Between Hiv And Aids Symptoms
- Can I Contract Hiv From One Drop Of Blood?
- Is Streptococcal Infection Of Throat Common For Hiv Positive?
- If You Have Sex With A Hiv Postive Person How Long Does It Take To Catch It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.