Aug 10, 2008
Can you contract HIV through anal sex if your partner is negative. My partner is a female and she likes anal sex is this safe for us both.
Response from Dr. Frascino
This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.
I need you help now please!!!
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- Permanent Cure For Genital Warts
- Accuracy Of 6 Month Hiv Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.