No question, just a sincere thanks!

I wanted to write in to let you know that you have been a hero, and a role model for me. You have helped me numerous times in the past, and your kindness and care for total strangers, has been an inspiration. I really hope you realize how important you are to so many people, and how you are truly loved by complete strangers around the world.

I don't think the average visitor realizes how sincere you are. You give up your free time to provide support, and to be a friend to millions of strangers, and you have been doing this on a daily basis for YEARS! When people talk about giving back to the community, or in your case, the Global Community, I immediatly think of you. You have done more than give back, you have been a friend, and in numerous cases, a savior to many of us.

I have donated to your charity in the past, and I will always continue to do so, because I know that you are a great person, and that your charity does great things for many people.

I really wish that I could do something for you, if you should ever need it. I know that you have Steve, and I am sure you have many friends and family who care for you....but I hope one day, your internet friends will be there for you if you should ever need something. I like to consider myself, one of those friends.

Thanks Again!

Hello Internet-Buddy,

That just may be the kindest post I've ever received. Please accept my heartfelt thanks. You truly made my day. (And its' been a bit of a challenging day here in Mexico City!) I sometimes wonder if the gazillions of words I type into my laptop during every free moment of my day ever reach their intended target. It sill boggles my mind that I can type something, hit a button, send it into cyberspace and have it eventually find its way to distant lands and compassionate folks like you! Hell, I'm still trying to figure out how a fax machine actually works!

As for my efforts here, I don't consider them work, but rather a privilege. I have been given so much in my life (and yes, Dr. Steve ranks as #1 in that category) that I feel the genuine need to give back whatever and whenever I can. What's really amazing is that whatever I give in the spirit of compassion is returned to me a thousand fold. Your kind message is a prime example of that! Thank you! And thank you on behalf of all the lives that have been touched by the generosity of your donations to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). I'm confident the higher powers will smile on your compassion and shower you with excellent cosmic karma for a life full of happiness and health.

Finally, yes, I not only consider you a friend, I consider your friendship a wonderful gift.

Warmest personal regards,

Your Friend in Cyberspace

an africain want information about his risk
Passive Agressive Response