|self administer a blood transfusion?
Jul 27, 2008
Should someone or even can someone self administer a blood transfusion? Thank you, Paul
Response from Dr. Frascino
No! Someone definitely cannot and should not self-administer a blood transfusion, with the possible exception of Dracula and other bona fide blood-sucking vampires. To attempt to do so would be extremely dangerous.
working too hard
- Do People Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.