To everyone: Read the archives: Thanks Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob, Hello Dr. Bob I wanted to thank you for supporting and assisting everyone on this forum. In the past few weeks I have been asking a question that you have not answered. The question was whether a 6 month HIV test was completly conclusive....Now you didn't answer my question but I daily checked the site and luckily you answered a question on the 26th that was very similiar to mine.

The point of this is to everyone that is reading....USE THE ARCHIVES! I know how it feels to wait anxiously for a response from Dr. Bob. However, most of the time a similiar question is already there waiting to cheer you up. Dr. Bob has said time and again check the archives....well he's right. That's one of the many great things Dr. Bob and this site have left us, is countless, humourous, scenario's that are probably similiar to yours, waiting to be read. So again, thanks Dr. Bob!

Yes, "check the archives?" Well, I hope our readers listen to you, because, in general, they haven't heeded my repeated recommendation. The last 25 questions that I just finished reading were extremely similar to questions I've already responded to. Consequently, I skipped over them. Hopefully, those 25 questioners and the gazillions of others who are eagerly waiting for a personal response will soon realize the information or reassurance they seek is actually already waiting for them. And it's only a double-click away!

Follow up to the binge drinking question.
What Can I Say?