working too hard

Hi Doctor I am 34,I have 2 kids, a thirteen year old and a 30 month old toddler. I was diagnosed with hiv 3 years ago during pregnancy and am not taking any meds yet. My CD is 520at the moment and it has been going up since the birth of my toddler. I try to look after my health.I am a nurse and recently i have been doing extra work on other wards and sometimes this gets me really tired. Do your reckon I am pushing it by working sometimes 50-60 hours per week.I have a mortgage to pay. My husband is hiv negative and loves me to bits.

HIV, a teenager, a toddler and a 60-hour-a-week job as a nurse??? Gosh, I feel tired just hearing about it. If indeed you are getting "really tired," you should cut back a bit. Your HIV specialist will be monitoring your blood work and let you know if anything is amiss. I would advise that you take a bit of time for a more balanced life. You need time with your kids, time with your husband, time for yourself, time to exercise and adequate time to rest. Your health should always be put above your mortgage payments! Work things out with that husband who loves you to bits, so that you can focus adequate attention not only on being healthy, but on staying healthy as well.

LOL@dr Bob
self administer a blood transfusion?