How do I know if im infected with STD?

I have sex with some (anal) wihtout using protection and afterwards I started getting this single pimple-like in the excess skin near the hear of my penis. I am afraid because it always build up small amount of pus. I tried to apply allergy ointment and even tried to drink antiinflamatory tablets, but still no go. the tip of that execess skin is a bit swolen (just a litle part of it) and I also notice everytime I urinate, my pissis always yellow. Unlike before, I have clear white. I amfraid to go to the doctor as my parents and friends did not know that I go for casual sex. Please help me on this. What medications should I take to cure this, This has been going on for 3 weeks now.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Possible infection?
Proposed Change In Rules For Entry To US For People With HIV