Possible infection?

I was on vacation in Madrid, Spain exactly two weeks ago and one night, I was taking a walk through the gay neighborhood with my friend. We stopped at a diner and I noticed two very small cuts on one of my fingers (2-3 mm). I don't remember coming into contact with anything sharp. I just gave a lighter to some random person on the street who returned it to me after using it for something (I couldn't see what he was doing exactly). Anyway, so now, I have a sore throat and a little pain in my neck (I can't really say if it's swollen or not). My question is, could I be infected? I don't remember seeing anything suspicious around the cuts except for a little torn skin. Thank you for your attention and I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best,

G. Velev

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

while waiting for the procrit...
How do I know if im infected with STD?