You're So Correct, Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob, Hello. I would like to comment, as a citizen of Ireland, that its' beyond belief that there a persons in the United States dying from AIDS due to not being able to afford medications. Shame on the Untied States.

I couldn't agree with you more. With 47 million Americans who have no health care insurance and an additional 25 million more who are underinsured, HIV/AIDS is only one of many illnesses the richest nation in the world is allowing its citizens to suffer from.

Anyone who is concerned about this issue should vote for Barrack Obama and all Democrats running for congress this November. Period!

Life Expentancy
while waiting for the procrit...