|do night sweats continue post seroconversion?
Jul 8, 2008
are night sweats an occasional symptom also experienced during the course of the disease or are they solely a manifestation during the seroconversion period ? thank you
Response from Dr. Frascino
They can occur occasionally throughout the course of the disease. If there are persistent and severe, the person should be evaluated for a possible intercurrent or opportunistic infection.
Touristic travel to New York
long lasting cough
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
- Transmission Of Shingles
- What Is The Lifespan Of The Hpv Virus?
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.