|do night sweats continue post seroconversion?
Jul 8, 2008
are night sweats an occasional symptom also experienced during the course of the disease or are they solely a manifestation during the seroconversion period ? thank you
Response from Dr. Frascino
They can occur occasionally throughout the course of the disease. If there are persistent and severe, the person should be evaluated for a possible intercurrent or opportunistic infection.
Touristic travel to New York
long lasting cough
- HIV Risk After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Are Purple Spots An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.