Temp operating range of the virus...

I was just very curious about the operating temperature range of the hiv virus.

Does the viruses begin to die if as the body temperature begins to rise.

For example if it crosses 106 degrees would the viral load significantly come down ?

Certainly if you heat the virus too high it will eventually die. I don't know the exact temperature at which that will happen, but it's not 106 degrees. I've certainly seen HIV/AIDS patients with extremely high fevers (106+) due to opportunistic infections and yet their HIV plasma viral loads remained phenomenally high. Years ago, before the development of potent antiretroviral agents, a variety of "blood heating" experiments was tried during which blood was removed from the patients, heated and then returned to the patient. None of these experiments proved to be effective.

Dr. Bob you are a whiner !!
One order of fatigue please!