Handjob and virus chances

Dr Bob,

I went to Mexico around a month back and had a handjob in a strip club.She sat naked on my pants and after that she gave me a handjob..She also sucked my nipples..I dont have any cut on my penis.Is there any chance of HIV infection ??There was no insertion at any moment but i am worried because she sat naked on my pants and my semen touched my pants after I ejaculated..I am so tense now

Also could you tell me about the HIV tests.What is the fastest way to know whether I am infected or not.Thanks a lot

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

low risk for hiv
Dr. Bob you are a whiner !!