Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

low risk for hiv
Jun 18, 2008

hello i dont want to sound stupid but i sure do fill that way a little over a week ago i found out my dad has cancer and its not able to be removed so i started to get depressed and started drinking well i asked a good friend to drive me someplace knowning i was to drunk to drive myself well we went out and saw some friends and then it was getting late and we left to head back to my house well on the way home is so unclear i dont remember anything i woke up like how did i get home and where is my panties .. my friend called me and i asked him what happened being i knew something had to of well he told me i was coming on to him and he started to make love to me but stoped being i was so far gone drunk he dint want to finnish with me in the order i was in he said he never got off that night i have been a mess every day now and asked him if he would go get a hiv test done being i have to wait for 30 days to 3 months and want a peace of mind now he said he is doing that today i also asked him not to come back to my house being i fell he took me being drunk for granted now the heath department here says to stop crying im at a way to low risk for this is this true i just dont know how to think right now i do know i have not drank anything from that day and this depression sucks

Response from Dr. Frascino

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Previous
HIV Uncertainty
Next
Handjob and virus chances

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.