|Gardasil and HIV testing
Jun 16, 2008
Hi. I've read about how certain anti-viral drugs can delay HIV seroconversion. I was wondering if taking the Gardasil vaccine would affect the results of an HIV test. Even if the test and the vaccine were given on the same day? Thank you!
Response from Dr. Frascino
PAIN ALONG THE SPINE, BACK AND HIP JOINTS AND FATIGUE
Fatigue and Anemia
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Penicillin Cure Gonorrhea?
- Constant Watery Vaginal Discharge
- Can You Get Hiv At The Dentist?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.