How are you?

Doc,

One more thing: Everyone (including myself) always seeks advice from youdemands answers from you.clings to your words as if Gospelbut no one ever seems to ask how youre doing. You seem to have a great perspective a generally gathered and well-conceived outlook on life. I havent agreed with every opinion I have seen you post (outside of medical advice).but for the most part, I think your passionate, knowledgeable, and dedicated to much more than just HIV awareness and your workand that, to me, is admirable considering all that you have gone through. It must be difficult to hear people fear what you have already come to acceptbut you never show any fear of your own in your responses. Quite simply, you do a selfless job here on your site and it affects millions of people positively. Its a beautiful thing you do and we all thank you.

I hope one day youll post a blog if you yourself feel down.or just want all of those that you support.to reach out and support you. I know I am not alone when I say that we would all be here.

EA

Hi EA,

Thank you for your kind comments and offer of support. Both are warmly appreciated. It seems like I'm destined to be a perpetual "glass half full" kind of guy. I try to live by the words of George Bernard Shaw:

"This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one. The being a force of nature instead of a feverish, selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy . . . . Life is no brief candle for me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations."

It may not work for everyone, but it's what keeps me "positive" about being positive.

Be well.

KALETRA MONOTHERAPY?
NAAT RNA TEST QUESTION! One Pioneer to Another!