thanks!

Hi Dr. Bob, I just wanted to say thank you after I got my negative result at the 3 month mark today! Even though I had an extremely low risk encounter (1-2 min oral with no ejaculation) I was scared s-less! Your humor, knowledge, and honesty got me through this difficult time! Thank you sooooo very much you are beyond appreciated!!!

Beyond appreciated?!?! Wow! Well, since you owe me big time, all that I request is that you "pay it forward." That means take what you learned here and pass it on to others, friends, family and even that clueless Republican guy at work that thinks McCain ("McBush") should be our next president!

Stay safe. Stay well. WOO-HOO!

hpv and hiv window period
Response to Isentres