hiv transmission

hi sir, i have one question regarding hiv transmission: 3 months back when i was riding on my bike.. one person from a Bus spitted out from the window then sprinkles of that spit comes in contact with my eye inside. what is the risk factor in this case. i am so worried as i don't know abt that person. can you please reply me on this way of transmission.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Much Love! Wahoo! Please post!
anemia and changing