Much Love! Wahoo! Please post!

I had slept with around 50 pros over the past three years! Most of them protected but there were slip ups. Including a lot of unprotected oral sex. I didnt want to get an HIV test because I convinced myself I was positive. I mean I slept with pros without condoms. Got a test last Thursday and the results came in today. NEGATIVE! I have been living in fear for a year and a half. At least twice a day I would think... I know I have it. Well I dont but I lost a year to being stressed and worried masking it by living in denial that I didnt want to know. Get tested, trust your test, and know that living in fear of something you dont have is not really living! Get the test! Get the test! Get the test. I have so much respect for those I have read about that came back positive and live strong. Thanks for reading and thanks Dr Bob! You are the coolest!

Go OBAMA!

The coolest??? Cooler than Obama? Cooler than Dr. McDreamy? Cooler than Justin Timberlake? Cooler than George Clooney? Hmm . . . nah, nobody's cooler than Clooney.

Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your excellent news and newfound insights ("Get the test! Get the test! Get the test!")!

WOO-HOO!

Be well. Stay well. Go Obama!

Dr. Kewl

Can dextramphetamine lower my CD4 T-cell count
hiv transmission