False Positive?

I recently received what I am assuming is an ELISA test from my doctor, along with some other blood work. All my blood work came back fine but my doctor was concerned about the ELISA test and scheduled another round of testings for HIV DNA/RNA, but she did not say if my ELISA test results were positive or not, she just said she saw somethings that concerned her. I have read that stress and other factors can cause a false positive, but I don't know how true this is. My last possible exposure would have been about six months ago, I have oral sex, and received anal sex, but a condom was used only for the anal sex. What are my chances of actually being HIV positive?

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Plan to have my first child so Dr. PLS PLS help!!!
HEAD PAIN - VERY SCARED