Plan to have my first child so Dr. PLS PLS help!!!

Hi Dr. Rob i am sorry to bother you for this maybe overreacting questions.But because i am planning to have my fist child with my wife so i tend to be more concerned. Pls help:

Situation 1: i went to a public shower room in one area where there is certain rate of HIV infection. i didn't wear slippers and have some fungus fissure on the feet sole and toes. If there is hiv on the floor for any reason. am i at any risk?

Situation 2: In one stall toilet in one public event (there is no any flushing water), i got some splashback on bottom of my butt and even some on tip of my penis, i concerned very much if there is any blood, semen and urine mix in those ***waste (i am sorry it is disgusting), am i at risk?

I read all related archive here and know it is ok. but because i am planning our first child so can you evaluate my risk based on those very specific scenario. Do i need to have hiv antibody test before having a baby? Dr. if you tell me no risk, can you explain a little bit why. Thank you very very much.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

hpv and oral sex blow job
False Positive?