Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

East of Asia and still concern
May 3, 2008

Dr Bob , I know you might not reply me but please at least gimme your foundation full account number to donate my share,as I cant get my Master card back and keep my promise.my last post was "Critical condition..." Dr,after 13 months of exposure me and my GF have got serious symptoms of HIV with out diagnosis, I have real Chest pain,joint pain,weakness and fatigue,very very smelly mouth and some white cheesy like thrush around my lips in the morning(recently),jolting muscles, and some unusual sore and dots in my mouth, with coated tongue that I have to wash it away every day.my Gf also lost weight(change 1 size to small),feel fatigue,has got urine infection(recently,took medicine),high white blood cell and coated tongue.we both tested negative with rapid screen self test EZ-H HIV1 ,2(which i don't know its reliability )Dr I must say all these symptoms just suggest HIV as we have tested for HSV,Syphilis and other infections.1.why we are still negative .2.we are practicing unprotected sex that as you mentioned it in this forum could lead to super infection ,could it effect in our result?? 3.I do not want to become that weak and then diagnose in bad condition as we are going back to our country and get married ,what kind of test I have to for diagnosis? 4.existence of rare strain . 5.what you generelly recommend us . Dr Bob I have to read all your post before I sleep every night,please help me on this issue too. best regards,

**16 negative HIV tests , 12 test me(1 PCR RNA ,not detectable(in 8 months),1 western blot(4 months),2 rapid test in 13 months and the rest ELISA) , 4 test3 my GF(3 ELISA(in 6 , 10,12 months) and 1 Rapid(13 months))

Response from Dr. Frascino

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Previous
Skin Problems
Next
hpv and oral sex blow job

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.