|stimulated prostate & bowel cancers.links?
May 1, 2008
have any studys been done to determine links between bowel cancer patients & a healthy sexual history inclusive of anal sex/prostate stimulation versus strictly non anal?Either recording hetrosexual participants or homosexual participants,or indeed both groups?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Sorry, but I can't allow this forum to become a general medicine discussion forum. I have a hard enough time keeping up with the problems at hand!
Response - travelling in the EU
Imusil Introvenously (THE CURE FOR AIDS)
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- Effects Of Touching Genital Warts With A Finger
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- Syphilis From Receiving Fellatio
- Symptoms Of Shingles Without Blisters
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Urethra
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.