I am tired

Hi Doc I wrote you a few weeks ago. I am sorry but I have another question again. I am the one living/working in a not so tolerent Country for us Hivèrs. I have been feeling tired , have had some headaches, burning eyes and muscle soreness for the last week or so. Do I need to feel scared about that ?. My cd count was 550 3 month ago and non detectable. I am 42 years old, I have had Hiv 11 month and feel great untill now. I am on Sustiva Truvada. In 5 weeks I am home in my own Country where we are not so scared of Hiv patients and where people are treated with respect and care. Do you think I can wait these 5 weeks ? Thank you for your great work and thank you for your great humour. Take care "The guy from the intollerent country"

Hello Guy from Intolerant Country,

Fatigue, headaches, burning eyes and muscle soreness are not worrisome symptoms for someone with a CD4 count of 550 (three months ago) and undetectable viral load. Can you wait five weeks to be evaluated in a more tolerant environment? Yes, I see no cause for concern. If you spike a significant fever, you should be seen sooner. Chances are whatever is causing your current symptoms, it's not a significant complication of HIV. You might just have a sinus infection or head cold. Remember, while you're in your current environment, do what you can to change the prevailing intolerant attitude toward HIV and HIVers!

Dr. Bob Rocks!
I am "tired" of my saggy butt due to lipo