Apr 21, 2008
Response from Dr. Frascino
My advice would be that you will need to work very closely with your HIV specialist and an HIV-knowledgeable obstetrician. The first step is to assess your current health and potential consequences of a pregnancy. Do not attempt a pregnancy without a thorough evaluation, OK?
Is fatigue related to hiv?
Immune System Enhancement
- Hiv And Rash On Leg
- Androgel And Lipodystrophy
- When You Have Genital Warts Do You Have A Lot Of Them Or Just One Wart?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What Is The Percentage Of Teens That Have Had Chlamydia?
- What Is The Effect Of Syphilis If Left Untreated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.