Apr 21, 2008
Response from Dr. Frascino
My advice would be that you will need to work very closely with your HIV specialist and an HIV-knowledgeable obstetrician. The first step is to assess your current health and potential consequences of a pregnancy. Do not attempt a pregnancy without a thorough evaluation, OK?
Is fatigue related to hiv?
Immune System Enhancement
- Do Flu Symptoms Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Black Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.