Apr 21, 2008
Response from Dr. Frascino
My advice would be that you will need to work very closely with your HIV specialist and an HIV-knowledgeable obstetrician. The first step is to assess your current health and potential consequences of a pregnancy. Do not attempt a pregnancy without a thorough evaluation, OK?
Is fatigue related to hiv?
Immune System Enhancement
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Bronchitis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Touching Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.