PLEASE BEGGING

You have to answer this doc, PLEASE!! I know you are positive and have been for like 28 years. Well you seem happy and full of energy, meaning you don't suffer from severe fatigue. How do you do it, what do you take that helps, please do not avoid this questions and answer. I know nutrition, sleep and exercise play a huge roll but I've tried with no success. I've had my thyroid checked and everything else by my noligable HIV specialist but I have had no cure, what do you do please help or I might resort to illegal stimulants like METH

What I do or don't do really has no bearing on what you should do! The causes of HIV-associated fatigue are extremely varied. You need to identify the specific underlying cause or causes for your fatigue and then specifically treat each one. That's really the only way to logically and effectively approach and conquer this very frustrating problem. You'll need to work very closely with your "noligable" HIV specialist. If he can't help, consider getting a second opinion from another HIV specialist who might have a different approach to evaluating this problem. I also suggest you read through the archives of this forum to gain better insight into the common and not-so-common causes of HIV-associated fatigue.

Your thinly veiled threat to "resort to illegal stimulants like METH" if I don't help you is both childish and profoundly unwise.

Root of fatigue??
The End -- Feb 24 Post