Indeterminate and Pregnant

I just recently had blood worked completed because I am pregnant with my first and the HIV came back indeterminate. I've been with my husband for 9 years and neither one of us have sex with any other person. Back in 2004 HIV test for Life Insurance was negative, also all my CBC from family doctor have been normal. Is this common in pregnant women to have indeterminate HIV test?

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Adopting an HIV + Child
Exposure