Pregnant with indeterminate Western Blot

I am 12 weeks pregnant and my hiv test came back positive but inconclusive. I asked my doctor if I was givin the western blot test and they said no that is why they sent me some where else. I went to that place yesterday and they werent even going to test me again I had to tell them to do the western blot. Well I was looking through my papers they had on me and it said my number was 11 and that the western blot was equivalent for p24 but was indeterminate. So apparently they did a western blot. Does it sound like they did a ELIZA test? I have been going insane with worry. Can you explain what is going on to me or let me know if there is anything that I need to do to insure that this is right. Also can it come back that way because I am pregnant?

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

cd4 count
Adopting an HIV + Child