Unlikely HIV infection?

Dr. Frascino, I am a 26yo female, and I am a registered nurse. About six weeks ago I became very ill. I tested positive for strep and EBV, and I spent four days in the hospital because of this. Since then I have remained fatigued and have had continued low grade fevers, but my CBC is normal. My ASO titer, CRP, Sed Rate remain elevated and my EBV along with my IgM is positive. I followed up with an infectious diseases doctor who ran an ELISA just as a precaution. Much to my shock it came back positive!! My Western Blot has come back indeterminate with what my doctor called "weakly reactive bands". She has since then ordered a PCR which I am still awaiting the results to. I am very low risk as I have only had three partners in my life. I have been with my current boyfriend for almost two years. I have never used drugs, and I have never had a needle stick at work. Could my Positive ELISA and indeterminate Western Blot be secondary to the viral infection I recently had? I thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Whatever Doc. (WHY DONT YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION??????????)
Thank You...but