March obsession - This is my third time trial

Dear Dr. Bob I am a regular reader of this great work being done by you. This is the third time I am asking my question I know it is not possible to answer all the queries from every possible corner of the globe but like many out there I want to hear from you. And one more thing I am not a wealthy person who can easily donate $500 or more but I promise I will donate an amount that fits my pocket. I have been observing that for last 3 years that when March month comes I get sexually excited to an extent to put myself at risk and then spend entire year in fear of infection. But now I think I should not live in fear for that symptoms have started occuring.

1. Pain in upper part of body including right underarm, neck, shoulder, back, throat from outer side, abdomen. 2. Just recovered from dry cough, throat sore and cold in last week. 3. Lack of sleep, Fatigue, depression (left the current job since I was not able to concentrate)

Exposure -

March 08 : Visited CSW, she gave me brief massage on genitals including anus and finally made me ejaculate. When done she switched on the tubelight and the moment I saw her hand I was dead and frozen. She had a cut a long cut man on her thumb soaked in my semen and this thumb she was rubbing on my penis opening and anus. I was so scared that next day I went again and took some snaps of the wound with my camera. If you want I can send you those pictures so that you can come to know about risk factors. From my observation I can say it was not bleeding but not completely dried as well.

March 07 -

Visited a CSW, this time with 2 cuts on my fingers (few hours older). While fondling her, a sufficient quantity of fluid came out of her breast and made contact with my cut.

Apart from thse I have been frequently visiting massage parlours but not sexual intercourse.

Please Please Please doctor dont let this question go unnotice as I want to see your comments ( I am praying they are funny ) and incase only serious comments can be given I want to hear your Bestest GOODLUCK KARMA. I really dont know Doctor when should I get myself tested. Infact I can't dare to face the test report. There are lots of things need to be compelted in life one of which is getting married and settling down.

Doctor I am just 24 years old and dont know how will I manage my life and family and friends and work if something worst came in report.

Looking forward to hear from you.

With Lots of love, Another Unfortunate Human being

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

HIV test indeterminate
Smoking