HIV test indeterminate

My son had a HIV test run by the military done on 3/3/08 the Hiv -1 antibody was Hiv Indeterminate. The final serology result was based on the Elisa testing and WB study indicating an indeterminate result. today 3/27 he had the saliva Hiv testing and was negative. Is my son in danger of having HIV, Please advise is my only child....

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

sleepy/worried
March obsession - This is my third time trial