ICL and arterial stenosis

Dr. Bob,

I read some of your posts about ICL. Two years ago, a mass was removed from my right colon. It turned out to be histoplasmosis. After many tests, I was diagnosed with ICL. During this time, I also developed chronic stenosis of the celiac and messentery arteries. My inferior messentery artery reopened after stents were placed in the superior. The cause of these blockages is unknown. My CD4 and CD8 counts have been consistently in the single digits. Is there any information that may address a possible link between low CD4 counts or ICL and stenosis of any arteries in the body?

I am only aware of anecdotal evidence of an association between ICL and various types of arterial stenosis. That more is not known may be the result of there being relatively few cases of ICL. I would suggest you work closely with an immunologist knowledgeable in the management ICL and also with a vascular surgeon.

gay men access to Gardasil?
Abdominal Fat accumulation