I need Peace of Mind-Please Help

I had a few sexual relationships in the past. Have now refrained from them for more than 12 months and also got tested for HIV 6 months back and was tested Negative also. Am now married and am very happy. However - since the last 1 month - i get a reddish discharge when i ejaculate which has been giving me sleepless nights and reminds of my bad past days. Consulted a urologist who saw my sonography reports and CBC reports and said there was nothing to worry BUT am shit scared. He has given a medicine called FINAST for 10 days and surprisingly whenever once in 2 months when the problem occurs and i consult him - the ejaculation is back to normal - milky white without any gel like debris in it. I am getting a final HIV test done on Monday to be safe and get rid of all tensions since it is affecting my marriage life. I want to know that will the medicine I am taking affect the test resuls. I mean to say - will it not hide the detection of the hiv virus(only if present) and result in a false test result or the intake of the medicine will have no effect on the test results at all. Please let me know. I wish to keep my wife and family happy and not let them get affected. Shall be grateful to you - now and always.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

herpes zoster at 14 months?
eyebrows & lashes loss