Night Sweats

Before I was diagnosed, I had very bad night sweats virtually every night. That was almost 2 years ago, and it had almost completely gone away until the last couple of weeks or so. While they are nothing like they used to be in severity or frequency, it is concerning me. Is this an indicator that the virus could be intensifying? Or is it normal for your body to sporatically have night sweats? Thank you...

Night sweats, depending on severity and frequency, can be seen as routine consequences of chronic infection with a virus. However, night sweats could also signal an underlying problem, such as unrecognized infection or malignancy. I'd suggest you discuss this with your HIV specialist so that he can undertake any evaluation that may be warranted.

Hey doc!
Anabolics vs. plastic surgery