Afraid after using a handkerchief that contained semen stains

Recently while staying in one of my friends room, I accidentally used a left over handkerchief to clean my penis after urination. Later I found that the cloth was hardened full of semen stains [mostly in dried state]. Im really worried after this incident and lost all of my hopes. Doc, please help me by providing a real answer.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Please put my mind at ease.