skin question 2nd attempt

Dr Bob,

I have one quick question, being positive has brought new challenges to my life. But this one I cant find any info about. I dont have rashes but I feel is though im my skin is more red than before being pos. Is there a reason for this??? Thank you for your time

A fellow rochesterian

Hello Fellow Rochesterian,

Your skin is redder??? Hmm . . . well, knowing the current climate in Roch-cha-cha (as we used to call it many years ago), we can be sure it's not sunburn. Certainly frostbite could be a possibility. Kidding aside, this type of problem I really can't evaluate over the Internet. Certainly it might be a reaction to a new medication. HIV itself would not cause your new rosy glow. I'd suggest you talk to your HIV specialist first. If he is unable to help, then consider seeing a dermatologist.

Good luck. Stay warm and be careful of the ice storm heading your way!

HGH and HIV Meds/HIV (HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE)
side effects of musterbation