fingering risk - donation guaranteed

hi dr bob great work you do.my story goes on like this .i went to a csw and i touched exterior of her vagina with my fingers for 5-6 seconds only .that day my index finger did hurt becoz of over cut nail and a small ingrown nail on my index finger.there was no any sign of blood or any cut but found little skin peeled off on my index finger.not that deep .i didnt insert ny finger in but touched the exterior.who knows it got some vaginal secretion ( didnt feel wet).no penetration either oral or anal. freaking out.i promise to make a donation.do i need testing.feel my life is ending.pls help me doctor bod.i dont mean to take ur time.pls be brief.didnt find this situation in archives.

many thanks

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

spoke with my GP re:starting meds, but he still refuses
HGH and HIV Meds/HIV (HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE)