Feb 24, 2008
I have had a recurring headache for the last 4 days, and last night, i vomited something green, any idea what the cause of this could be
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hmm . . . um . . . perhaps you're watching too many reruns of Linda Blair in The Exorcist on late night TV???
Dude, this is an HIV information Web site. I really can't diagnose the cause of headaches and green puke over the Internet! Be reasonable! See your doctor for an evaluation.
spoke with my GP re:starting meds, but he still refuses
- Fatigue After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Can Chlamydia Effect A Person's Everyday Life?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.