anemia and hiv?!

Hey Dr. Bob i was had an encounter with a little over three months ago. We were having vaginal sex and the condom broke, im not to sure how long it was broken. She recently told me that she had anemia and she always seems depressed. I got an antibody test at the 100 day mark and it came back negative. She claims she is negative, but you never know if someone is lieing or not. Am i ready to Woo- Hoo or do I have alot more to be concerned about? also i would like some info on donations, i would love to donate to a good cause.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Singapore
Is there a period of time where I will be feeling really fatigue and then really hungry with my medication? (NUTRITION)