Could there really be a cure?

I recently looked at a web site aidscureherbal.com. The site has made claims to have cured two persons. Their labs resul were posted on the sie as well. I would like to know if there is anything to back up these claims and if taking anything herbal could interfer with a drug treatment?

If there really was a cure for AIDS, be it herbal, animal, mineral, vegetable or even Vitameatavegamin, do you really think I would still be taking fistfuls of antiretroviral drugs and putting up with their side effects and toxicities trying to stay alive???

Ever heard the expression "if something sounds too good to be true, chances are it is"??? Well, that applies to these "claims" of cure.

To answer your second question, yes, some herbal products can interfere with prescription medications. Talk to your HIV specialist before adding anything to your regimen.

Why don't you chip in - instead of blaming Bush!!
PN