Feb 13, 2008
I saw your list of countries that ban HIV + travels, well you forgot to include Singapore. I am an american and tested positive in Singapore, then got kicked out, and now i can not return even though i have family that lives there.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Another "enlightened" country apparently completely devoid of both common sense and compassion in dealing rationally with the HIV/AIDS pandemic.
can't afford- have to discontiue meds
anemia and hiv?!
- When Having Hpv Should You Use A Condom?
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does Herpes On The Vagina Look Like?
- What Color Are Genital Warts?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Syphilis Test Results
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.