Feb 13, 2008
I saw your list of countries that ban HIV + travels, well you forgot to include Singapore. I am an american and tested positive in Singapore, then got kicked out, and now i can not return even though i have family that lives there.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Another "enlightened" country apparently completely devoid of both common sense and compassion in dealing rationally with the HIV/AIDS pandemic.
can't afford- have to discontiue meds
anemia and hiv?!
- Precum Touching Vagina And HIV Transmission Risk
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Top?
- Is Runny Nose An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is White Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.