Feb 13, 2008
I saw your list of countries that ban HIV + travels, well you forgot to include Singapore. I am an american and tested positive in Singapore, then got kicked out, and now i can not return even though i have family that lives there.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Another "enlightened" country apparently completely devoid of both common sense and compassion in dealing rationally with the HIV/AIDS pandemic.
can't afford- have to discontiue meds
anemia and hiv?!
- Bodybuilding And Hiv Positive
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Organism Causes The Shingles?
- What If Your Chlamydia Becomes Drug Resistant?
- Symptoms Of Gonorrhea In Your Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.