Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

No Response required
Feb 13, 2008

It is funny that your recent post about those who "demand responses" should come up are we intune with each other??? Let me just give you two or three facts about "today". Recently my neurologist suspects I may have a brain lesion so as always I began searching the archieves (as you suggest) and never do I try to just post my questions here. Needless to say when I put in my search I had several post which came up that you had responded to. Instead of clogging (and I"m not sure if i did this correctly or not) your email here at the body I actually did a bit of research on your foundation and wrote to you there, again I made sure that there was no reply required although I would be honored if I had gotten one. Dr Bob, I asked on the foundation site the comments be forwarded to you, (same emailaddress entered here) so you can do the leg work, but just to save you that burdensome task the jist was just a simple THANKS for the postings you do make, and a tip of the head for the laughter and comedy that you do provide. And yes often times while researching information particularily for myself it can be worrysome or something I am personally fret over so when I see your name pop up as a responding expect I know it will always break up the intensity KEEP up the great work, and for those who demand a response tell them to buzz off "ESPECIALLY" if you've answered them. Again not to repeat but thanks for the HUMOR it really does HELP! Sincerely, Robert :)

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your kind comments and reminder to all forum readers to use the archives. I've been answering questions for years and the archives are now quite extensive. I did receive your message via the foundation's Web site. Thank you. I did not respond, because I reserve communication on that site exclusively for foundation-related business. You can just imagine what would happen if I started to take general comments and questions at my Foundation's office as well as here. The site would very quickly be overwhelmed with anxious worriers and I would not be able to attend to the Foundation's core mission.

I'm sorry to hear that you may have a brain lesion of some type. Working with a competent and compassionate neurologist should be your next step. As always I and the archives are always here to help any way we can and hopefully also induce the occasional smile along the way.

Good luck.

Dr. Bob

Previous
blood transfusion
Next
can't afford- have to discontiue meds

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.