blood transfusion

First of all let me thank you for the incredible work you are doing here. lot's of people find relif knowing more about Hiv.

My question is this: Does get a blood transfusion increase my T-cell count? Lets say I find many donors and I get almost 4 liters of blood. Would this be enough to slow down the virus since it would have to start its work all over again until all this new T-cells are destroyed?

P.s. I kown this would not cure Hiv since the virus would still be in my organs etc. Thanks again.

Getting blood transfusions will not improve your HIV disease. In fact it may worsen it! Blood transfusions in and of themselves can cause immunosuppression. They can also transmit bloodborne pathogens. As for T-cells, only a certain percentage actually circulates in the blood. The rest are located in other body tissues, such as lymph nodes. Your suggested approach to treatment of HIV disease is definitely not recommended and most likely would be counterproductive.

Chiropractic Care Helping HIV+ Patients (CHIROPRACTIC CARE)
No Response required