Waking Up!!!!!!!!

Dear Dr Bob,

I have a quick question, I am having trouble waking up in the morning. I go to bed at reasonable times and I am not on any meds as of yet. Is there a reason why I never want to get out of bed??? And is there anything I can do about this???? Thank you for you time and caring. Thank You

A Fellow Rochesterian!!!!

Well you live in Rochester and the winter weather there is second only to Siberia at the moment, so perhaps that's a factor. Kidding aside, there are many potential reasons for HIV-associated fatigue, ranging from anemia to hormonal imbalances to psychological problems. Take a read through the archives of this forum to gain a more thorough understanding of the common and not-so-common causes of HIV-associated fatigue. Make a list of these and then discuss them with your HIV specialist at the time of your next appointment. Develop a plan to evaluate all potential underlying causes (often the cause of HIV-associated fatigue turns out to be multiple causes working in tandem). Once the causes are identified, you'll be able to address each one with specific treatment and hopefully improve your "early to rise." If all else fails, how about a louder, more obnoxious alarm clock?

uncosented hiv tests
Cough??