|traveling to usa
Feb 9, 2008
hi, i just wanted to know if i get my meds cought at usa customs, will they just send me back or in the worse of the cases could they confiscate my meds instead or have another kind of trouble with then?
Response from Dr. Frascino
They would not confiscate medications. They just wouldn't let you enter the country. You would have to travel back home or to a more enlightened destination.
thoughts on fatigue
- Handjob Negative At 16 Weeks
- HIV Infection Risk Swallowing Cum
- Odds Of Getting HIV Open Mouth Kissing
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.