Methylcobalamin: Novel antiviral for AIDS?

Dr. Frascino,

First, I hope your feeling well and good!

Second, a friend of mine was talking about "methylcobalamin B12" and the "incredible" results they were seeing in a family member taking this..and checking some of the reading they forwarded to me it stated a "novel antiviral for AIDS" (the methylcobalamin part) along with a host of other diseases/symptoms (for instance autism) that it supposedly helps/cures.

My "BS Meter" immediately went into overdrive. If it's so "novel" how come I haven't heard about it?

Could the good Dr. Frascino, a real expert on HIV/AIDS enlighten me on this treatment? Or, could it be ducks I hear quacking in the background on this MB12?

Thank you in advance for your reply - from an adoring feathered fan of yours..

Quack-Quack!

(Your B.S. meter continues to be well calibrated.)

Meds & Trail Treatment
Crazy live